The best went head-to-head at the Tuscan Endurance Lifestyle
One of the most important endurance races of the was back among the Tuscan hills of Massacciuccoli, Migliarino and all the way up to the hippodrome of San Rossore.
There were four races in total on day two, three over 120km and one over 92km and once again all the best in the discipline gathered to battle it out, especially female riders from 10 different nations for the CEI** 120km Ladies event. The race was won by the Argentinian Catalina Bastons, who was riding Cazon Mesina. She led from the very start and beat French riders Melody Theolissant and Barbara Chavaredes.
The CEI** 120km was dominated by the young riders from the United Arab Emirates, who crossed the line holding hands. Seventh was our very own champion, Carolina Tavassoli, with another great performance.
In the CEI** 120km young riders, the newly crowned Italian champion Costanza Laliscia did herself proud with a sixth place finish.
CEI2* 120 km Ladies:
1. Catalina Bastons (Arg) on Cazon Mesina with an average of 21,257 km/h,
2. Melody Theolissant (Fra) on Tikem (21,104 km/h),
3. Barbara Chavardes (Fra) on Un Atout de Rouasse (21,58 km/h).
CEI2* 120 km:
1. Ghanim Said Salim Al Owaisi (Uae) on Tamia du Durzon (23,490 km/h)
2. Adula Ghanim Al Marri (Uae) on Selidol de Lap (23,488 km/h)
3. Moham ed Aida (Uae) with Salsa des Feignes (23,487km/h).
CEI1* 92 km:
1. Wladimiro Marani on Aigoual Dimnah 19,471 km/h
2. Antonio Vaccarecci on Quality girl (16,025km/h)
3. Sergio Parmegiani Palmieri on Samyra Famoso (16,013 km/h).
CEIYJ2* 120 km:
1. Mohd Ahmad Mohd Ghanim Al Marri on Medjai d’Ecouves 18,957 km/h
2. Salim Said Al Owais on Uanakim Roch’hellou (18,956)
3. Hamdan Ahmad Mohd Al Marri on Toscane du Barthas (18,955).